This Refreshing Strawberry Sorbet couldn’t be any easier to make, just 3 ingredients and crazy delicious!
This yummy Strawberry Sorbet is easy to whip up and doesn’t require an ice-cream machine. Plus it only has 3 ingredients: Strawberry, lemon, and sugar.
I wanted to feature one of my favorite kid-friendly recipes to enjoy as a special treat on a hot day – this 3-ingredient fresh strawberry sorbet recipe. My kids ask for strawberry sorbet as soon as they get home from school and after dinner.
Light and refreshing, this Refreshing Strawberry Sorbet is going to be your new favorite summer treat! Just 3 ingredients in this simple, delicious dessert! As long as you have some sort of blender, you’ll be good to go.
Ingredients to Make Refreshing Strawberry Sorbet
- Strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
How to Make Strawberry Sorbet
Rinse strawberries thoroughly. Place the strawberries, lemon juice, and sugar into your food processor or blender. Mix until the ingredients are smooth. (This may take a few minutes.)
Remove the mixture from the food processor and scoop it into a container. Then freeze overnight or for a minimum of 6 hours.
Sprinkle nuts on top. Serve with Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies and enjoy!
Refreshing Strawberry Sorbet
- food processor or blender
- 2 cups strawberry fresh
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Rinse strawberries thoroughly.
- Place the strawberries, lemon juice, and sugar into your food processor or blender.
- Mix until the ingredients are smooth.
- Remove the mixture from the food processor and scoop it into a container. Then freeze over night or for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!