This Vegetarian Roasted Vegetables Salad is hearty, tasty, and delicious. It can serve as a light vegetarian main course.
Roasting vegetables is a healthy way to serve them because it doesn’t require large amounts of vegetable oil or butter to do.
Roasted vegetables are full of flavor and absolutely delicious. Even my kids love them!
The mild, roasted taste of the pepper combines beautifully with the fleshiness of the eggplant.
Ingredients to Make Vegetarian Roasted Vegetables Salad
- Eggplants: It’s packed with vitamins A and C, which help protect your cells against damage.
- Bell peppers: Bell peppers are rich in antioxidants.They are low in calories and high in nutrients, including several important vitamins.
- Tomatoes:They are packed with vitamin C.
- Red onion: Red onions supply a modest amount of vitamin C, an antioxidant that also strengthens your skin and hair.
- Dill: Dill is packed with flavonoids, which to help reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Olive oil extra virgin
How to Make Roasted Vegetable Salad
Preheat the oven to 425 F.
Wash eggplants, peppers, tomatoes, put on a baking sheet, and bake for 40-45 minutes.
After that cover a baking sheet with roasted vegetables with plastic wrap and let stand for 15 minutes. When the vegetables have cooled, remove the skin from them.
Then remove the seeds, membranes, and stems from the bell peppers.
Then cut the vegetables into pieces and place them in a bowl. Finely chop the dill, parsley, red onion and add to roasted vegetables.Season with salt, pepper, and extra virgin olive oil.
Serve it up either as a salad or on your favorite bread chips, or with Crispy Fried Cod Fish Sticks.
It’s utterly delicious!
Leftover Roasted Veggies
Keep roasted vegetables in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Freeze roasted vegetables in a zippered bag for up to 6 weeks.
Vegetarian Roasted Vegetables Salad
- 2 eggplants
- 2 bell peppers
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- ¼ cup dill
- ¼ cup parsley
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Wash eggplants, peppers, tomatoes, put on a baking sheet, and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Cover a baking sheet with roasted vegetables with plastic wrap and let stand for 15 minutes. When the vegetables have cooled, remove the skin from them. Then remove the seeds, membranes, and stems from the bell peppers. Cut the vegetables into pieces and place them in a bowl.